It’s important to consider how you are going to encourage your customers to keep buying and interacting with your brand in 2018. Head into the New Year on all pistons go with our promotional calendar which highlights the major holidays and key dates for 2018.
In January, there’s everything from Back to School and Australia Day. Keep the love happening with your customers in February with Valentine’s Day. Chinese New Year is the most important celebration in the Chinese calendar and the biggest celebration on earth.
For those in retail, remember special promo dates like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. These events are huge in the United States and have gained popularity in Australia. With the launch of Amazon – which was expected to happen on 2017 Black Friday – we’re going to see more of these initiatives.
Take advantage of seasonal promotions including summer, spring, winter and autumn sales. Although you may associate these marketing efforts with retailers, service businesses can take advantage of these seasonal changes.
Here are a few ideas of how different businesses can take advantage of seasonal and holiday promos:
• New Year’s resolutions: Fitness centres, life coaches, financial advisors
• Spring cleaning and autumn leaves: Gardening and landscaping businesses
• Christmas in July: Restaurants, service businesses
• Winter warmies: Dry Cleaners
• End of Financial Year: Accountants, financial advisors
• Mother’s Day and Father’s Day: Health retreats, restaurants, beauty salons, personal trainers, tourism
• Earth Day: Solar companies, service businesses
• Daylight savings: Service businesses
• Oktoberfest: Restaurants
Eightball Media can help you develop a promo calendar that optimises your marketing opportunities for 2018. Contact us today for your free 30 minutes, obligation free consultation.