Digital Advertising account executives work within the online marketing & advertising and with key creatives, acting as a link between clients and the agency. They are responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
They must understand their clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. They manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget. The role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment. Digital Account Executives will report to an account manager and the office manager. In this particular role you will be teamed up with a account manager to shadow for the first month and expected to hit the ground running after.
Written and Verbal communication skills are important; along with a humble approach to creative feedback.
Typical work activities
Digital Advertising Account Executives contribute to and develop advertising campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
- presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- understand Eightball’s product and service offering to value add to the client;
- handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- writing client reports;
- monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- undertaking administration tasks;
- arranging and attending meetings;
- making ‘pitches’, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- making sure the client is kept in the loop during the process
If this is a role that you believe you can fulfil please send through your resumes to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20th of February