Your primary focus will be on assisting and maintaining online marketing activity for our clients. Recent graduates are welcome to apply, however previous experience in fast paced customer services roles will be essential.
- A very high level of communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Marketing or Sales work experience/studies or background is beneficial
- Possess a keen desire to grow your skills for a career in online marketing
- Working with our in-house SEO manager to implement and manage SEO campaigns
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and creative brief development
- Assist with research for the most achievable and targeted keywords for customers, based on competitors and Google Analytics/AdWords results
- Write keyword optimised content for websites that includes page titles, meta descriptions, internal links and body copy
- Craft compelling lead generation page copy that includes engaging headlines, persuasive copy, and the offer
- Research-based writing for blog articles for client websites, finding links to high-authority sites, image suggestions and video references
- Copywriting for brochures, flyers, and direct mail/email campaigns
- Ensuring copy is free of spelling and grammar mistakes
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Competency with Microsoft Office, Google Analytics / AdWords & WordPress
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to prioritise work well and manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- Experience in SEO tools, copywriting experience on social media would be an advantage.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in working with us and advancing your career, please send your CV through to email@example.com with a cover letter, outlining the reasons for your application.
CV’s with case studies of previous work or projects will be given first preference.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Michael Darcy (07) 3122 9888.