The candidate will be in charge of end-to-end project management and delivery. In this role, you will be working on multiple aspects of complex projects in parallel.
- 1+years Project Management experience (no more than four years)
- A very high level of communication skills
- Passionate and driven personality, enthusiastic to learn
- Genuine interest in digital technologies
- Customer-First Attitude
- Ensuring projects are structured around key business objectives
- Moving projects through their lifecycle of research and planning to task management and testing, and finally project closure and handover
- Accelerating project completion across implementation teams
- Delivering projects promptly and to deadline to the relevant people
You will also be responsible for managing team expectations, print jobs and deliveries making sure they are on time and budget. Your role will require you to ensure creative, and marketing teams are on track in the fast past agency environment. You are responsible for the day-to-day schedules and timelines of projects across the Eightball Media studio.
Experience is great, Attitude is better!
The applicant must be able to fit into the Eightball Media team. We look for candidates that are friendly and easy to work with. Who work well in a diverse team environment and that can work independently during the day.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in working with us and advancing your career, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, outlining the reasons for your application.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Michael Darcy (07) 3122 9888