An exciting opportunity is open for a person passionate about all things web-dev.
WordPress CMS experience is a must for this fast-paced multidisciplinary role. The successful applicant will be working as a programmer/web developer on website implementations. In addition to programming, the successful candidate will be, on occasion, required to deal with customer phone support and other enquiries that include email setup and DNS record management.
- A very high level of communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise competing deadlines
- Strong problem solving and web developer skills
- A desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Customer Service background advantageous
- Develop supplied web designs into functioning responsive websites
- Customisation of pre-built modules and components for websites
- Assisting the Technical Director in coding custom built web applications
Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress so you’re ready to hit the ground running!
- Experience with other CMS platforms – we have many old sites that use Joomla
- Solid coding ability in HTML and CSS
- Basic PHP ability. Extensive PHP knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent Google skill to find solutions to problems
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding of MySQL & cPanel preferred but not essential
- Previous experience developing email templates (MailChimp) or deploying
Google Analytics or Tag Manager will be advantageous
Experience is great, Attitude is better!
The applicant must be able to fit into the Eightball Media team. We look for candidates that are friendly and easy to work with, who work well in a diverse team environment and can work independently during the day.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in working with us and advancing your career, please send your CV through to email@example.com with a cover letter, outlining the reasons for your application.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Michael Darcy – (07) 3122 9888