Do you need more leads or to boost your online presence?
For many businesses that include ‘Brick and Mortar’ businesses like Retailers, Food Services, Trades and Gyms, COVID-19 may have affected the way you trade. Eligible businesses that have been affected by COVID-19 (and can meet the criteria) can apply up to $10,000 for an Adaption Grant.
Let us help you to make a shift. If you haven’t been keeping your website up to date or feel you are lacking a strategic direction for your business online we can help with:
- Digital Marketing Roadmap
- Identifying current and new customers/developing buyer personas
- Building out your marketing and communication messaging
- Improved SEO rankings
- Growing your social media outreach
- Improve your web page content
- Google Ads Campaigns
- Email Marketing to past customers
- Creating new Digital Marketing and Print Collateral
How to Prepare for Submission
The relevant Business QLD web page states what the grant can be used for. It’s not just limited to web and marketing — there are many other opportunities. Digital adoption will continue to be a real focus in the future. Becoming more tech-savvy with your business will allow you to diversify and create sustainability.
In applying for the grant, it’s important to spend time breaking down exactly how you plan to achieve this, ie. preparing your evidence to meet the eligibility criteria. We can help with supplying quotes and proposals.
The sooner you get in touch the sooner we can deliver a quote. Jump on our contact page to book a suitable time.
Looking for better content?
We can help look at your digital marketing strategy, SEO or even do a website audit!
What Could Pivoting Your Business Look Like?
We can help you with a quote and further assistance with a number of digital and marketing elements (remember to keep your documentation to upload when you apply for the grant).
Here are a few ideas for pivoting your business:
- New or upgraded website (with the possible inclusion of eCommerce capabilities)
- Optimised marketing/content to help your business grow on Google (achieve front-page ranking through SEO/SEM).
- Branding refresh (including a new logo/graphic design) to improve your business identity, both digitally and technologically.
- Strategic planning and consulting to diversify and further drive business development with professional guidance, analysis and support.
- Niche and targeted services, such as pay-per-click advertising, content writing and other tactical developments/campaigns that can take your business to a whole new level.
The grant is subject to funding availability and will close when funding is exhausted.
So, it’s important to start planning and gathering your evidence ASAP. We can help you with this process* While we can’t provide official guidance on the grant itself we can help you with the components that will go into your submission.