ARE YOU A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW ONLINE?
The Queensland Government has recently made a grant program to assist small businesses in utilising digital technologies to grow with today’s global economy that’s driven by online opportunities. If you’re an eligible Queensland small business owner, the Queensland Government will match funding up to $10,000 to assist you in your digital services need. The funding may include services such as online marketing, social media as well as mobile or responsive web pages.
Who Should Apply?
- Companies or sole business owners looking to grow or start their business online
- Companies or sole business owners looking to gain a better understanding of online marketing opportunities
- Individuals wanting to maximize their digital services skills
- Individuals wanting to improve their social media skills
What Eightball Media can offer:
- Online marketing audit, plan & implementation. This includes services such as Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click Advertising (Google AdWords in Search Advertising, Display Advertising YouTube Advertising or Shop Advertising),
- Social media management & marketing plan,
- optimising landing pages,
- creating mobile specific pages,
- content creation and infographics,
- implementing an online payment system for your website,
- and more.
To read more details about eligibility and what gets funded visit: https://goo.gl/vCMPiU
Does this grant interest you? We can assist you in getting a quote ready before the application’s closing date: 9th December 2016.
This is a great opportunity for small businesses to get ahead in the digital world. What are you waiting for? Contact us today.