Company & Position Overview
Eightball Media is a website development and online marketing firm located in the heart of Sunnybank, Brisbane. We are a friendly and outgoing team with a wide range of clients. We have a professional approach towards all work undertaken and aim to deliver better each time then our previous projects. We are only a short walk from many great food places and shops! Bus stops are very close by so a car is not essential, but will be convenient.
You will be expected to be proficient in illustrator, photoshop and have an understanding of web layouts, along with how to use a content management system. There will be supervision to ensure that the work produced is of high quality and will meets client expectations. You will start as a casual employee and have the opportunity to become permanent after the initial probation period has been successfully completed. You will be responsible for edits, changes and maintenance of existing projects for both printed materials and web. You will also have the opportunity to deliver fresh ideas and perspectives to the creative team. Client confidentiality will be required on most projects.
- 2-5yrs Experience in designing and creating graphic design materials for real world clients.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe PDF.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Outlook, Word & Powerpoint
- The ability to name which Star Wars movie do you see an American Astronaut (in full kitted gear, patch and all) walking across the back shot in a bar on Tattooine?
- Ability to speak languages other than English would be a plus, but not essential
- Punctual and respectful (means being on time or early)
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Have interest and hobbies outside of the working industry (a balanced lifestyle is encouraged)
- Interested and actively keeping up to date in current web & graphic trends
- Have strong initiative and creative tendencies that add value to our vibrant team
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken is important
- Able to work well under stress and with deadlines, while still keeping a positive attitude
- Can follow instructions
- Able to talk “geek” to members of the team, but professional to the clients
- Experience playing Wii an advantage
- Able to take critical feedback to improve their skills
- Enjoys a variety of cultural experiences
Please forward your resumes & portfolio to [email protected]