Eightball Media is a digital and web development agency that focuses on creating amazing brands and marketing results. We develop strategies and designs to strongly position businesses in the modern market. This is done through a strong planning and discovery process that analyses customers and competitors to create the best campaign possible.We’ve worked on brands both big and small. There is a strong focus in our company on excellent design and efficient, targeted marketing.
You will be joining an exciting and vibrant team, overseeing 3 full-time designers, working alongside web developers, strategists, programmers, marketeers and account managers. You will need to brief and designers in creating digital and print material, while being able to operate the tools yourself to lead and teach them. Working in a fast-paced and evolving environment, you must appear presentable and friendly as you will be involved regularly in meetings with clients. Through your leadership, you will be responsible for the development and mentorship of the design team.
With proven experience, you will be responsible for the design and execution of innovative visual materials for integrated campaigns. You must be able to work individually as well as with multi-disciplinary teams.
Minimum Skills & Experience:
· 3+ years experience (in a professional role)
· Strong visual and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage workloads in a fast paced environment
· Maintaining an excellent standard of work
· Ability to manage own timeline and prioritise work appropriately
· Knowledge of digital design best-practices, including responsive design
· High level skills in operating Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
· Strong conceptual thinking across web and mobile design and print
· Collaborative approach to your work and taking on constructive feedback
· Ability to work independently when required
· Balance business needs and objectives with modern design trends
· Understanding of mobile and tablet use
Stuff we are looking for as well:
· Previous experience managing a team of designers
· A strong portfolio in design
· Experience with UX design
· Solid foundation in typography, layout, and general design
· Tertiary education in graphic design and/or visual communication.
· Comfortable in speaking in small group environments (4-6 people)
· Someone with drive to constantly learn more, improve, and share
The right fit is someone who is passionate about every project, and never settles for ‘just good enough’. Someone who can balance multiple timelines and competing priorities, and go above and beyond when needed to help your team, all while having a good time and having a laugh.
This is a great role and the chance to become a core part of an established & expanding agency. Why wait? Apply now!
Please Email: [email protected] – with your portfolio and CV.