Company & Position Overview
Eightball Media is a fast growing Digital Design and Web Marketing Agency focusing on Web Development, Graphic Design and Internet Marketing. We specialise in Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing (including PPC).
Due to our company growth we are looking for an individual to grow and strengthen our organisation. We are looking for a team player who is focused and experienced in managing Search Engine Optimisation campaigns with Adwords management being a bonus. You must be able to demonstrate how you setup a campaign, how you research & keep up to date with trends and show past examples.
This role involves managing a portfolio of clients and improving their search engine optimisation by using techniques including but not exclusive to: Keyword Research, Copy Optimisation, Article Marketing, Site Structure, URL rewrites, social media, EDM’s, blogging and link building. A strong understanding of Paid search marketing would be advantageous (in Google Adwords).
A critical element of this role is to improve rankings for the clients assigned to your portfolio, and deliver reporting on a monthly basis. A high degree of energy, commitment, initiative and enthusiasm is required along with a thirst for knowledge in the Internet Marketing arena. The ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines is essential as is the ability to communicate with clients and management in a polite and professional manner.
- Experience in designing and creating Adword campaigns for real world clients.
- Some knowledge in HTML, CSS, and CMS technologies such as Joomla!, Magento & WordPress
- Experienced in using Microsoft Outlook, Word & Powerpoint
- Strong command of English written and verbal
- Ability to speak languages other than English would be a plus, but not essential
- Work ethic is a must and willingness to take an open minded approach to each industry you work in
- Love feedback and is humble about it
- Please: if you have experience in SEO please title the Email Subject as “I have experience in SEO”.
- Reviewing existing websites with recommendations
- Developing an optimisation plan
- Making changes necessary to the site and implementing the plan
- Reporting on success and activity to clients
- Liaising with management team
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
- Handling client enquiries
- Working as a team and on an individual basis
- Suggestions and Improvements to the overall online marketing strategy
- Following checklist and Procedures as required
Attributes (What we are looking for in the person):
- You will need a good command of English
- You will need knowledge in search engine optimisation, search engine marketing (Google Adwords) and digital marketing.
- You will live and breathe Search – you are a search Guru
- You will be also expected to undertake some basic coding changes on client’s sites in HTML, but will also have assistance from our web development department
- You will have good copy writing and editing skills
- You will also be expected to conduct one on one interviews by phone or face to face with clients regarding website content and general article information.
- Candidates will also be expected to understand link building strategies
- You will also need a degree of creative writing ability
- Be able to manage a portfolio of dedicated projects after period of time, and;
- Work as part of a team on small to large projects.
Please Email: [email protected]
With your resume and portfolio. Successful applicants will be called for an interview and their references checked.
We are very eager to bring on-board a hard working team player